This website is owned and operated by Oneworld E Ventures trading as Punjab De Sher (“PDS”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as by accessing this site you are agreeing to abide by the all of the conditions set out below. PDS reserves the right to modify, alter or update these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations and updates. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please discontinue using this website immediately.
- This Website is made available free of charge. However, PDS reserves the right to charge subscription or membership fees from a user, in respect of any product or service provided on this site.
- All content, information and materials on this Website are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis, without warranty or guarantee of any kind, either express or implied. Particularly, no warranty regarding fitness for a particular purpose; uninterrupted access, security; accuracy, completeness or up-to-date information; or freedom from errors, virus, malware, Trojans, bugs, worms, infections, etc., is given in connection with this Website or use thereof.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws, you hereby agree to release, discharge and absolve PDS, its affiliates, partners, sponsors, subsidiaries, agents, employees, officers, directors and representatives (“PDS Indemnified Parties”), from any and all claims, losses and damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the Website; unavailability, withdrawal, modification, suspension, interruption, discontinuance or variation of the Website; or inability to access or use the Website and the PDS Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages.
- This Website is controlled and operated from India and PDS makes no representation that the content, information or materials made available herein are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. Access and use of this Website from outside of India is entirely at your sole risk and you agree and undertake to be responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws and agree to release, discharge and absolve the PDS Indemnified Parties from any liability or loss in this respect.
- PDS may make available certain products, services, content and other functionalities (“Services”) through the Website to specific regions. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions inter alia due to (un)availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. PDS does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may access, use or obtain the Services from the Website in another region. Further, PDS reserves the right to terminate or cancel any access or order or redirect a user to a different site, at its sole discretion.
All materials, including illustrations, photographs, products, images, artwork, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips and software (collectively, “Content”) appearing on this website are owned or controlled by PDS and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and content suppliers and are protected by worldwide design, trademark, trade dress, copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content of this website, and the website as a whole, are intended solely for personal use by the users of this website. You may not copy Content from this website, or otherwise modify, obscure or delete any copyright or other propriety notices on this website. No right, title or interest in any materials or software, if applicable, on this website is transferred to you from your use of this website. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, this website, or any related software without the prior written authorization of PDS.
Use of the Website:
- Users of this Website shall not host, display, upload, post, comments, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially,ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
This website may contain views/ideas/opinions expressed by independent authors/contributors/posters on various topics. Such views/ideas/opinions are solely those of the authors/contributors/posters and not endorsed in any manner by PDS. PDS shall not be responsible for or liable in any manner whatsoever for the views/ideas/opinions expressed by such authors/contributors/posters in any section of this website. Further, the accuracy of such statements has not been verified by PDS and PDS provides no warranties of the same. If you seek to rely on any representation of information contained on this website, any such reliance shall be at your own risk.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
All trademarks, service marks and trade names on this website, are proprietary to PDS unless otherwise stated. No use of these may be made for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written authorization of PDS.
- This includes but is not limited to trademarks, logos, photos, pictures, audio, video, design, layout and all other content and intellectual property rights, – these are all the proprery of ISPL, and/or used under valid license / authorization. Unauthorized copying, use, reproduction, distribution, modification, alteration, dissemination, reposting, hyper-linking, deep-linking, framing, mirroring, downloading or any other use of the content on this Website in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
Warranty and Liability Disclaimer
This website and the Content herein is provided by PDS in good faith on an “as is”, “as available” basis and PDS does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of this website. Further, PDS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website, the information, the Content, materials or products included herein or hereon. Except to the extent as provided by the applicable law, PDS disclaims all responsibility (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) with respect to the accuracy or otherwise of the information, Content, materials or products arising from the use of this website.
Accuracy of Information
The information presented on this website has been compiled by PDS from various sources including from external sources. No representation is made or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. This website may contain typographical errors, incomplete or out of date information. PDS reserves the right to make changes to the Content and information on this website, or to the services described therein, or update such information at any time without notice, but PDS makes no commitment to correct or update this information.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold PDS harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use of this website, your access to, or inability to access this website, or from your reliance upon any information contained on this website.
PDS may immediately, without notice, deny you access to this website if, in PDS’s opinion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Infringement of Copyright
In good faith, if you have reason to believe that any work copyrighted by you has been reproduced, embedded, or linked without any authorization on this website in a manner that constitutes an infringement of your copyright under Indian law, please compile the following information and email it email@example.com:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- An clear identification of the allegedly infringing material on the website (with specific URL reference);
- Your contact details: name, address, e-mail address and phone number;
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the copyrighted material allegedly infringed on the website is not authorized by you or your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
- Your signature or a signature of your authorized agent.
- Notwithstanding the above, disputes and claims shall be settled by arbitration to be conducted in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by PDS. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the venue of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitrator shall decide any such dispute or claim strictly in accordance with the governing law. Judgment upon any arbitral award rendered hereunder may be entered in any court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. The costs and expenses of the arbitration, including the fees of the arbitrator shall be borne equally by each party to the dispute or claim; and each party shall pay its own fees, disbursements and other charges of its counsel. The arbitration award shall be final, conclusive and binding on each of the parties that were parties to the dispute.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained anywhere in these terms and conditions, you agree that monetary damages may not be an adequate remedy for the losses that may be sustained by PDS from a breach of the terms and conditions of this Website and accordingly, PDS shall be entitled to seek an injunction, restraining order, right for recovery, suit for specific performance or such other equitable relief as a court of competent jurisdiction may deem necessary or appropriate to restrain you from committing any violation of these terms and conditions.
Non-compliance with the terms and condition:
- Non-compliance with any of the above terms and conditions shall result in termination of access and/or right to use the Website.
Tickets Terms and Conditions
This website and all ticketing is owned and operated by Oneworld E Ventures trading as Punjab De Sher (“PDS”).
- This ticket entitles the holder (“Holder”) to attend the stadium in respect of the match or matches (if there is more than one match scheduled in the stadium on the same day), details of which are referred to on the ticket (“Stadium”, “Match” and “Matches” respectively).This ticket must be produced by the Holder at the time of entry into the Stadium. The entry gates will open 3 hours before the start of the Match or such other time as may be advised / published in respect of the Match.
3. Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if this ticket has been torn, defaced or damaged or tampered with in any way.
4. This ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed. If re-entry is in any particular Stadium allowed for any particular Match, then such re-entry will be conditional on and subject to the Holder complying with all relevant re-entry procedures including without limitation, production of this ticket, and any re-entry ticket, out-pass or other proof of prior exit as may be required at the Stadium and the Holder shall remain bound by these terms and conditions and any other Stadium regulations.
5. The ticket only entitles the Holder to access the area of the Stadium in which the relevant seat is located and no other area of the Stadium.
6. The Holder must retain this ticket at all times whilst in the Stadium. This ticket should be produced whenever demanded by the organiser of the Match (“Organiser”) and the Organiser’s representatives.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to search / frisk the Holder (including his/her bags, clothes or other possessions) at any time for security reasons including prior to entry (or any permitted re-entry) to the Stadium. Should the Holder refuse to be searched, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or eject him/her from the Stadium without refund. The Holder must comply with any reasonable instruction from an officer or security officer of the Organiser at the Stadium.
8. No item including without limitation banners or flags etc, displaying commercial logos, which, in the Organiser’s view, may conflict with or in any way detract from the rights of any official sponsor related to the Match, will be allowed into the Stadium.
9. Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the Stadium.
10. No food may be brought into the Stadium. No alcohol may brought into or taken out of the Stadium. The consumption of alcohol may be permitted only in any authorised designated areas or places in the Stadium (if any) during hours determined by the Organiser, which reserves the right to close or restrict entry to any such authorised designated areas at any time.
11. No smoking is allowed within the Stadium.
12. The Organiser shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in paragraphs 8, 9 & 10 above) without any liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Holder in respect thereof.
13. This ticket is strictly not transferable and is for the sole use of the purchaser.
14. This ticket is for the personal use of the Holder only and shall not be offered for sale, auctioned, exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred, whether in a commercial or promotional context (such as, without limitation, as a prize in a lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign) or otherwise, with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from the Organiser. The benefit conferred on the Holder by this ticket is personal to him/her.
15. The use of any equipment of any kind including without limitation mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication of Match details, statistics, images etc is strictly prohibited. By way of exception to this paragraph the Holder may bring and use a pocket-sized (i.e. small) camera but the use of such camera must be for personal and private use and no commercial use must be made by the holder or any third party of any image(s) (moving or still) taken or otherwise captured within the Stadium before, during or at any time after the Match.
16. The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that OneWorld E Ventures Private Limited trading as Punjab De Sher (“PDS”) is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings without compensation of any kind to the Holder
17. The Holder will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the Stadium and may not distribute or give away any free item (s) or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from or at any part of the Stadium.
18. Neither PDS nor the Organiser will be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity arising out of or in connection with the Match howsoever caused.
19. The Holder shall not engage in any form of “Ambush Marketing” and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner who has been granted any rights in relation to the Match. The Holder shall not use, after, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or other intellectual property appearing on this ticket.
20. Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated at the Stadium prior to, during or after the Match.
21. Entry by the Holder onto the field of play at any time and the throwing of any article within the stands, on the field of play or otherwise in the Stadium is strictly prohibited.
22. This ticket will be valid until the relevant Match has been completed or is reasonably deemed by the Organiser to have been completed. This ticket may not be exchanged or used for any match or event other than that indicated thereon. If the Match is cancelled or curtailed for any reason, there shall be no obligation on the Organiser to reschedule the Match. The Organiser reserves the right to make alterations to the times, dates and venues of the Match or to substitute the seat or area to which this ticket refers at its reasonable discretion. The Organiser does not guarantee that the Holder will have an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the Match from the seat provided nor does the Organiser give any warranty as to the quality, content or duration of the Match.
23. Refunds (less any applicable administration fee, if any), will only be made if the Match is cancelled or abandoned without a single ball being bowled in any Matches in the stadium on that day. No other refunds will be made.
24. Spectators are reminded that any of the language or behaviour referred to in paragraph 20 above or any action in breach of paragraph 21 will result in ejection from the ground and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons and multi-Match and/or life-bans being imposed on such persons.
25. Neither PDS nor the Organiser will subject to any limitation imposed by law be in any way liable to the Holder for any event, occurrences, or other timing the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of PDS and the Organiser.
26. Entry into the Stadium constitutes and is evidence of the agreement by the Holder to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any Stadium regulations which may be displayed at the Stadium together with all present and future laws, rules and regulations whilst within the Stadium.
27. No betting of any kind is permitted in any part of the Stadium.
28. Any property left anywhere at the Stadium remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and neither the PDS nor the Organiser accepts any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
29. Neither the PDS, nor the Organiser nor any other person shall, to the fullest extent allowable by law, be liable to the Holder for death, any injury or any other loss of any kind suffered by the Holder within the Stadium including without limitation as a result of the Holder being hit by a cricket ball or any other ball which has been hit, thrown or otherwise projected from the field of play, whether the same occurs before, during, after or otherwise in relation to the Match (including without limitation by any person unconnected with the Match during any breaks between innings or during any innings) and the Holder hereby waives all rights to bring any claim of any kind against the PDS, the Organiser or any third party in relation to any of the foregoing.
30. Children of three years of age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of (in each case constantly) an adult who also has a ticket for the Match.
31. In addition to these terms and conditions, entry shall be subject to any Stadium regulations specific to the Stadium.
32. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far as possible.
The Organiser reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone and/or if necessary, to eject the holder/s of the ticket from the Stadium after they have entered the Stadium in each case if they are found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or the other above-mentioned regulations.